Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Instagram Follow us on Twitter

Guess Who's now an ASOS insider? :D

Saturday, 1 February 2014

AccessAllASOS

i'm now an asos insider. woo hoo.

hey guys, so this is just going to be a short post , to tell you all how happy i am to have been chosen as an ASOS insider!!!
i'm super thrilled. this means i can sometime visit ASOS HQ and attend certain events as well as learning what goes on behind the scenes, so i can't wait for that to happen.
the packaging was so cute
such a lovely message
these socks are freaking amazing omg!
i have been looking for an infinty ring for so long and i finally got one!

Wanna know what i'm up too? 

Insta: SSOLOMON_
Twitter: @96solomons
Bloglovin: thatgurlsolomon 

Love Sarah S x 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations - I'm very happy for you and really look forward to reading some more from you about what's going on :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI:

    I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog here. It's terrific. Even though my blog, Stylish Ole Woman is aimed at older women, we can use the ideas and styles you post here.

    Congrats on becoming an ASOS Insider. I just found their site yesterday. So impressed. I might try to see if I can become an insider too.

    ReplyDelete