Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Instagram Follow us on Twitter
 photo header1_zpsf7ffbf64.jpg

' SO smitten- i need'. wishlist

Saturday 12 April 2014

THE THINGS I WANT/WISHFOR AND NEED!

So i was scrolling through my newsfeed on twitter, you know just the regular check up and i came across the most beautiful jewellery EVER!  i think most of my friends know i love statement jewellery and when i saw these ,i was like "i have to get it" , however reality hit me that i had spent all my wages in the ASOS sale :(((, sooooo this will have to be next months purchase aha.

 all the accersories listed below are all from http://mrsaccessories.com/  .
i bloody love the colours on the first one , it screams summer and with all my exams atm- all i'm looking forward to is SUMMEEEEEER!.

ok i have a confession also- i am now a fully converted jelly shoe enthusiast. I know they've been the rage for months now but i never really got it- until now. i looooove the river island pair below! oh and speaking of river island- i have been lusting over these white platform heels for almost a month now. seriously i don't know why i haven't purchased them yet...

and finally, missguided never fails me with their stuff. never. omg this dusky pink coat gives me life.

oops i forgot i added an ASOS piece as well. everyone needs a white dress this summer.it's so classy.

coat - http://www.missguided.co.uk
dress- http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Shift-Dress-With-Embellished-Necklace/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3712743&cid=5235&Rf-200=5&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=White
xoxo