Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Instagram Follow us on Twitter

A Slow Welcome For SPRING.

Sunday, 2 March 2014

springin' it ( a little)

 clothes from:

crop top: new look
jeans: ASOS 
boots: eBay
faux leather jacket: charity shop  

This is my personal welcome to spring.

Hello lovely readers, how are you all today ? 
It feels like i haven't posted an OOTD on my blog in ages ... maybe it's because i haven't :(. For that i'm really sorry about , since i'm currently in full time eduaction and i'm tryna get into uni and i have my part time job , it's a little hard to find time to do things i enjoy lately. However i am back with this OOTD. As the subheading mentions, it is my personal welcome to spring because i'm finding it a little hard to let go of my black clothing aha. Hence the lovely floral crop top from new look, which i think i got last summer for about £4.

I don't know if you guys are aware but i never really jumped on the charity shoping or thrifting hype, only because i think its takes a lot of patience to look and find any thing good. ALTHOUGH i was dragged into one 3 weeks ago and my twin sister actually found me this leather jacket! I'm not a huge fan of the studs because i feel it's too much of a grungey look , so i will be taking them out, however i couldn't believe they were selling it for £3!!!! :o . BARGAIN. 

And finally my booties! I'm 100% sure i have an eBay addiction. I can't stop buying things on there, and i get a weird thrill when i order from china especially and it arrives within days! I think i've built a connection with the chinese suppliers because whenever i order it only takes about 6 days to come!!!! woo. any way i do think they look better online than in reality , so i am a little disappointed , i don't feel these will be a daily kind of shoe thing. It was only £12 and free P+P, so i can't really complain.

Thank you guys for reading my blog, and don't forget to enter my giveaway in the last post.

14 comments:

  1. you look amazing, lovely outfit! and great personality!

    carmsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top really. Awesome!

    Would love to connect with you- xx

    www.facebook.com/urbubblybutter
    yourbubblybutterfly.blogspot.ae
    Twitter:-@urbubblybutter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      Yeah feel free to follow me on any of my social media sites

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks
      It's new looks last summer season.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely in love with those pair of jeans, they fit your figure so greatly and are pure perfection.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly they are so good. I never used to wear jeans as much but now it's a really essential! I think it was only £14 on ASOS as well. X

      Delete
  5. You look SO fab, your figure is amazing.

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice.
      Aww. That's made my day x

      Delete
  6. That jacket combined to your colorful top and those jeans looks so cute :)
    I'm a huge fan of charity / secondhand shopping. Most of the times you don't find anything, but sometimes you make _awesome_ bargains :) Just like your jacket :D

    x

    Lara Lizard

    Advertise your blog here, free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lara

      Yeah I'm slowly being more persuaded x

      Delete