Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Instagram Follow us on Twitter
 photo header1_zpsf7ffbf64.jpg

Sarah and her multicoloured dress.

Friday 25 July 2014











ZEE CLOTHES.
kimono: eBay (bargain)
vest top: primark
skirt: primark
shoes: primark
necklaces: new look, thrifted
rings: miss selfridge, primark, new look.


Hi guys!
As you guys can see I’m clearly getting over my colourphobe/colour phobia, whatever it is (not sure they're even words...). ANYWAY, I fell in love with this dress whilst searching on my tumblr and I instantly had to have it. I think it's inspired by a 'Rat and Boa' collection and because it's so summery and bright I knew if I had gotten the rat and boa one I probably would never wear it after this year- so  I was extremely pleased when I saw it on eBay and it was only £1.09!!!!!! with £1.99 P+P. BARGAIN. WINNING!!! The only down side is that it is from china so delivery took about 3 weeks to get to me. 

On another topic I did not realise how much Primark clothes i had on today aha, everything is pretty much head to toe Primark. Hmm maybe I need to shop in other places? Possibly? I don't know I have too many clothes anyway. However, my fave item from Primark atm has to be these white sandals. omg I have to give Primark so much props- their items are so fashionable lately. Again it's super comfy however a little restricted in how flexible the material is. 

Finally the jewellery -I am obsessed with jewellery especially rings. Collecting rings is probably one of my favourite hobbies. These are just a few I’ve either gathered over the years or recently purchased. 

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far, erm I’m thinking of doing a giveaway as I’ve just hit 2K followers on instagram. I’m not too sure I might wait till like Christmas and do a bigger one. 

As always thanks for reading.  
 photo signature1_zpsa5bc837c.jpg