Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Instagram Follow us on Twitter
 photo header1_zpsf7ffbf64.jpg

MAGNITONE LUCID| 2 WEEK REVIEW.

Thursday 13 November 2014


REVIEWING THE MAGNITONE LUCID FACIAL CLEANER. 

Hi guys! so i'm blogging at 10:00 in the night... i had plans to go out but that fell through (let me not even get into this...aha) anyway , i'm still kinda buzzed so i might as well do something productive and give myself a break from all my french revision right? 

Soooo, i recently started using this particular make of magnitone about two weeks ago and i am truly impressed by how great it works! it literally does everything it says on the box and more- like it's helping to get rid of spots and give me better and clearer skin. i would show you what my skin looks like without make up but i want to save that for the month review to see how well it really works! but atm i'm really pleased with it. 

With the box, you get the actual product and the charger, it's up to you to decide how you use it really. My method is to use facial wipes to wipe off my make up and then i use african black soap (dudu osun) with my magnitone cleanser. I think in future i will go into more detail but bye for now guys.

GOOD NIGHT X 










 photo signature1_zpsa5bc837c.jpg