Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Instagram Follow us on Twitter

WINTER LAYERING & ALL THINGS HAIR.

Saturday, 20 December 2014




WINTER LAYERING OR SCHOOL GIRL CHIC?

ALSO DISCUSSING MY FURIJO HAIR.







 What I'm wearing:
coat: charity shop £5
jumper: Asos £15
shirt: Charity shop £1
skirt:DP (can't remember price)
tights: Primark £3
shoes: H&M £25
hair: FurijoHair


So I'm super happy i finally found an affordable camel coat after months of looking,(yes i know there's loads online but i'm a struggling student now so i have to be witty with my money...) but i only paid a fiver for this, yaaaas! any way here's how i layer in winter....

Okay so i want to talk about my hair, if you guys haven't heard of furijohair by now -where are living? under a rock? JK. however I've been wearing my Peruvian weave for over a month now( just got it re-installed yesterday) and i looooooove this hair. It's grade 6A and in the lengths 26,26,24- no closure, although next time i might get it in shorter lengths as i didn't consider my height when choosing... aha. There's minimal shedding and the quality is fab! would i recommend this to a friend? yasss i already have but for all my lovely readers you guys can use my discount code'SARAH10' and get you some great hair too. ps this is the link http://www.furijo.co.uk/

Hope you guys have a merry christmas and a happy new year! i'm planning on changing the dynamics of my blog a lil from fashion to fashion and podcasts and all my radio shizzz that i'm doing.

Thanks guys x
 photo signature1_zpsa5bc837c.jpg

17 comments:

  1. Marvelous look, girl. Love the coat, awesome!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! with an even better price :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering going on here - especially the shirt!

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coat, glad you found a cute and affordable one! Merry Christmas!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and coat :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, I'm in love with the coat. You look stunning :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your coat!
    You styled it just the way I like it.
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoffe, euch frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr zu haben! Ich plane, die Dynamik meines Blogs ein lil von Mode zu Mode und Podcasts und alle meine Radio shizzz, die ich tue.

    FIFA 15 Münzen kaufen

    Billig FIFA 15 Münzen

    ReplyDelete